|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Price:||0.17 USD per piece|
|Packaging Details:||plastic box or PE bags|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces per week|
|Materials 1:||Nylon 66||Materials 2:||Alloy Steel|
|Performance:||Hard Wearing,Wear-resistant||Packing:||Plastic Boxes|
parting line locks,
nylon parting lock
Nylon Materials Hardwearing Yellow Color φ18 Mould Parting Locks for Injection Molding
Nylon parting lock is regulated separation friction between the mold and the nylon sleeve by a locking screw conical member. It consists of a nylon sleeve and an alloy steel bolt. The nylon sleeve is available in white, yellow, red or blue.
Parting locks makes the mold easy to remove. During the machining process, the friction between the mold and the resin is adjusted by tilting the screw, and the mold can be closed about 50,000 times by turning about 1/4 turn.
1. Embed the resin sleeve about 3 mm in the movable side of the die plate.
2. Create a hole on the fixed side of the die plate and finish it to reduce the internal surface roughness.
3. In order to maintain the mold parting locks’ durability, please make an R-chamfer instead of a C-chamfer on the inlet edge.
4. There is a PLBS bushing specially designed for being used with this parting lock can help to replace the R-chamfering and surface polishing processes. This kind of mold opening controller’s tapered bolt can be tightened or loosened to adjust the tension.
The materials of the cone bolt is alloy steel, has excellent tensile strength and fatigue resistance, and the screw thread adopts international standards. The nylon sleeves are produced by PA66 and special additives, different colors have the different characteristics.
|materials of bolt||alloy steel||Color||Blue|
|materials of sleeve||PA-66||Size||φ20|
|Performence||Wear-resistant||Packing||plastic box or PE bags|
1. The parting lock sleeve is made of special nylon material, which has good wear resistance and heat resistance. Although the heat resistance temperature of the nylon sleeve is 150 °C, in the actual use, due to the continuous locking stress of the tapered bolt The durability of the nylon sleeve is reduced, so it is generally used below 80 °C.
2. Do not add lubricant to the nylon casing.
Packing and Shipping
The parting locks are packaged with plastic boxes or PE bags as the pictrue show, and customized package is welcome.
About the shipping, all the well-known express companies and ocean shipping can be selected, but in remote areas, we can only use EMS.
Contact Person: Alice Chu