|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Price:||0.17 USD per piece|
|Packaging Details:||plastic box or PE bags|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces per week|
|Materials 1:||PA-66||Materials 2:||Alloy Steel|
|Performance:||Temperature Resistant||Packing:||10 Pieces/ Box|
Mould Parting Locks Red Color φ20 Nylon 66 Materials Temperature Resistant for plastic Injection
The nylon parting lock is part of the friction between the mold and the nylon sleeve by locking the tapered bolt. The mold lock enables the mold to be easily dismantled. During the processing, the friction between the mold and the resin is adjusted by tilting the screw, and the mold can be closed about 50000 times by turning 1/4 circle.
It is made up of nylon sleeve and alloy steel bolt. The color of nylon sleeve is white, yellow, red and blue.
The color and performance of parting locks are as follows:
|yellow||Wear-resisting||blue||High temperature resistance|
The bolts are made of alloy steel and have excellent tensile strength. They have a hexagonal cup head for easy installation and removal. The thread adopts international standards and has strong applicability. Customized services are available.
The nylon sleeves are produced by PA66 and special additives, different colors have the different characteristics.
|materials of bolt||alloy steel||Color||Red|
|materials of sleeve||Nylon-66||Size||φ18|
1. Insert the resin sleeve into the movable side of the template approximately 3 mm.
2. Create a hole in the fixed side of the template and complete it to reduce the internal surface roughness.
3. To maintain the durability of the mold parting lock, perform R chamfering on the entrance edge instead of C chamfering.
4. PLBS bushings specifically designed for use with this split lock help to replace the R chamfer and surface finish process. The taper bolt of this mold opening controller can be tightened or loosened to adjust the tension.
1. The sleeve of parting locks are used special nylon material, has good wear resistance and heat resistance, although the nylon sleeve heat resistance temperature is 150, but in the actual use process, because of the continuous effect of the locking stress of conical bolts, durability of the nylon sleeve will be reduced, so it general used below 80℃.
2. Do NOT add lubricating oil on nylon sleeve.
Packing and Shipping
The parting locks are packaged with plastic boxes or PE bags as the pictrue show, and customized package is welcome.
About the shipping, all the well-known express companies and ocean shipping can be selected, but in remote areas, we can only use EMS.
Contact Person: Sales Manager