|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pcs|
|Price:||0.17 USD per piece|
|Packaging Details:||plastic box or PE bags|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pieces per week|
|Materials 1:||PA-66||Materials 2:||Alloy Steel|
|Performance:||Wear-resistant||Packing:||10 Pieces In A Plastic Box|
parting locks mould,
parting line locks
Yellow Color Wear-resistant φ12 Nylon Materials Parting Locks Precision Mold Components for Injection Molding
The nylon parting lock is a part that adjusts the friction between the mold and the nylon sleeve by locking the conical bolt. It consists of nylon sleeve and alloy steel bolts two parts, nylon sleeve color has white, yellow, red, blue four kinds.
Parting locks make the mold easy to take off. During the working process, the friction between the mold and resin is adjusted by the inclined screw, and the mould can be closed about 50,000 times by turning about 1/4 circle.
1. Embed the resin sleeve about 3 mm in the movable side of the die plate.
2. Create a hole on the fixed side of the die plate and finish it to reduce the internal surface roughness.
3. In order to maintain the mold parting locks’ durability, please make an R-chamfer instead of a C-chamfer on the inlet edge.
4. There is a PLBS bushing specially designed for being used with this parting lock can help to replace the R-chamfering and surface polishing processes. This kind of mold opening controller’s tapered bolt can be tightened or loosened to adjust the tension.
The materials of the cone bolt is alloy steel, has excellent tensile strength and fatigue resistance, and the screw thread adopts international standards. The nylon sleeves are produced by PA66 and special additives, different colors have the different characteristics.
|materials of bolt||alloy steel||Color||yellow|
|materials of sleeve||PA-66||Size||φ12|
1. The sleeve of parting locks are used special nylon material, has good wear resistance and heat resistance, although the nylon sleeve heat resistance temperature is 150, but in the actual use process, because of the continuous effect of the locking stress of conical bolts, durability of the nylon sleeve will be reduced, so it general used below 80℃.
2. Do NOT add lubricating oil on nylon sleeve.
Packing and Shipping
The parting locks are packaged with plastic boxes or PE bags as the pictrue show, and customized package is welcome.
About the shipping, all the well-known express companies and ocean shipping can be selected, but in remote areas, we can only use EMS.
Contact Person: Alice Chu